To be recognized by our clients for our fairnesss, quality service and innovation in administering the revenue laws of the Commonwealth of Dominica.
To increase compliance and ultimately contribute to social and economic development of our nation through effective, efficient, and fair administration of the revenue laws and reulations of the Commonwealth of Dominica.
The Inland Revenue, located on High Street, in Roseau, is an integral part of the Ministry of Finance & Economic Planning of the Commonwealth of Dominica. We are charged with the responsibility for the administration of the Income Tax Act, the Value Added Tax Act among others which form part of the laws of the Commonwealth of Dominica.
At the Inland Revenue division, we are committed to to serving your needs well by acting fairly and impartially.
- We treat your affairs in strict confidence, within the scope of the law
- We want you to pay or receive only the right amount due
We do our utmost to communicate effectively with you, and in so doing we aim to provide:
- Clear and simple forms and guidance
- Accurate and complete information
We are always delighted in providing good quality service. We aim to:
- Handle your affairs promptly and accurately and in confidence
- Be courteous and professional
We can provide you with better service if you help us by:
- Keeping accurate and up to date records
- Letting us know if your personal/business circumstances change
- Giving us correct and complete information when we request it
- Making all required payments and submitting necessary documents by the dates prescribed
If you need further information/assistance, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you. In order to accomodate you our valued customer, we are opened during the lunch hour - Mondays to Fridays.
We are here to serve you.