Your first experience at the Inland Revenue Division begins at the Tax Roll/Enquiry Section.
The Tax Roll/Enquiry Section comprises of six (6) officers including the supervisor. It is responsible for providing taxpayers - our clients, with assistance in various ways:
- Completing Annual Tax Returns Forms
- Completing Monthly remittance forms
- Printing remittance forms for making payments
- Disseminating tax information to the general public
- Providing clients with information on tax balances
- Registering clients - individuals, sole proprietors, partnerships, companies
- Updating the database to ensure that the information on clients is accurate
- De-activating/Re-activating clients information on the database
It is said that the first impression is a lasting impression; hence the staff of the Tax Roll/Enquiry Section do their utmost to provide clients with quality service and to make the time spent at the Inland Revenue Division a pleasant one.
In everything there is always room for improvement, therefore we are always open to suggestions from the public for ways to improve our service to you. Customer relations is our number one priority.
We are always happy to serve you